Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
- VA TVHS to Hold Veteran Town Halls
- VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System (VA TVHS) leadership will host four town hall forums for Veterans near its Murfreesboro, Nashville, Clarksville and Chattanooga campuses.
- Nurse Recruitment Fair
- VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System is seeking nurse practitioners and staff nurses for its specialty and critical care areas. A recruitment fair will be held on Tuesday, July 22 from 9-1 pm at its Nashville Campus.
- Veterans Serving Veterans at new Dover Clinic
- VA TVHS will oversee the operation of a new contracted Community Based Outpatient Clinic in Dover, TN. The new clinic will operate under Onsite OHS, a certified Veteran-owned small business.
- Middle Tenn. VA Employee Receives Patriot Award
- A VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System (VA TVHS), employee received the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Patriot Employer Award, recognizing her as a patriotic employer
- TVHS Seeking Medical Foster Home Caregivers
- The Tennessee Valley Healthcare System announces the development of a Medical Foster Home (MFH) Program in the Nashville area as another option to meet the growing needs of the Veteran population in Middle Tennessee.
- New Mental Health Program at TVHS
- VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System opens a new Mental Health Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (MH RRTP) at the Alvin C. York Campus in Murfreesboro, Tennessee on March 4, 2014.
- Nurse Recruitment Open House
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System is inviting nursing professionals to participate in an Open House event. Recruiting is looking to fill positions for both the Nashville and Murfreesboro campuses.
- VA TVHS Dedicates Tennessee’s First Fisher House
- Juan A. Morales, VA TVHS Director, and dignitaries from the community and Fisher House Foundation cut the ribbon to dedicate the Tenn. Fisher House on November 7. Fisher House provides comfort homes to Veterans families.
- Feds Feed Families Campaign
- TVHS Assistant Chief of Human Resources, John Henderson, presents a Certificate of Commendation to AFGE Local 1844 President, Carolyn Goodman for their support in the 2013 Feds Feed Families Campaign.
- Job Recruitment
- Department of Veterans Affairs Tennessee Valley Healthcare System (VA TVHS) seeks healthcare professionals to fill jobs. TVHS VA currently has more than 220 job openings in various career fields.
From the Veterans Health Administration
- Seeking New Coping Tools for Veterans with TBI
- Cognitive rehabilitation researchers are testing new tools and strategies — from smartphone apps to online brain training — to help Veterans cope with the effects of mild traumatic brain injury.
- "Family" of Patients Appreciate VA Doctor
- Veteran patients of VA doctor in Augusta, Georgia, tell why they “wouldn’t have any other doctor.” Dr. Jianhua Cheng replies that he just wants to do his best and praises the entire Augusta team.
- Stand Downs - Putting Lives Back Together
- Stand Downs — Providing services to homeless Veterans, including health screenings, benefits counseling and other referrals. A collaborative effort by VA and other government and community agencies.
- Veterans: Have a health question? Search here!
- We’ve put the contacts for almost all your health questions in one convenient health index. Add this site to your FAVORITES for a link to take you to VA websites with valuable information.
- Helping Women Veterans Find the Help They Need
- VA’s Women Veterans Call Center has received over 11,000 incoming calls and made nearly 130,000 outbound calls, successfully reaching 76,000 women Veterans. The number is 1-855-VA-WOMEN.
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games Come to Philadelphia
- The National Veterans Wheelchair Games are designed to improve the quality of life for Veterans with disabilities and to foster better health through sports competition.
- The Purple Heart: One Veteran's Long Journey
- Thousands of American Veterans have received the Purple Heart. We mark the anniversary of the creation of the award by George Washington with the story of John Reist, wounded three times in Vietnam.
- Veterans: Keep Your Immunizations Up to Date
- Protect you and your family by keeping your vaccinations current. Here are some helpful links to websites on immunization information.
- Vanquishing PTSD at the Cellular Level
- VA researchers are exploring the possibility of using a steroid pill to take the trauma out of traumatic memories by quieting the intense and sometime debilitating emotions associated with those memories.
- The Other Side of VA Dentistry
- Dr. Dai Phan provides an accurate reproduction so that dental and nasal prostheses can be fabricated — a little known service provided to Veterans who have lost part of their oral cavity due to trauma or cancer.