VA » Health Care » Tennessee Valley Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Clarksville VA Clinic
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Clarksville VA Clinic
- The Clarksville Clinic opened in 2000 and provides services for veterans in Kentucky and Tennessee.
- This is an active clinic for Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom returnees with its close proximity to Fort Campbell.
- Primary care and mental health services available.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or on the MyHealtheVet website.
- Free on premises.
1832 Memorial Drive
Clarksville, TN 37043
Phone & Fax
Phone: 931-645-3552 X 64001
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.