Women Veterans Healthcare Center (Nashville)
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The VA TVHS Women Veterans Healthcare Center opened in June 2009 and is located at 1919 Charlotte Avenue in Suite 300.
- The Center offers women Veterans a private, comfortable setting with providers who are interested and proficient in women's health.
- Shuttle service transporting patients between the Nashville VA Medical Center and the Women Veterans Healthcare Center is available.
- Primary Care Outpatient Services
- Treatment of acute and chronic medical conditions
- Gender specific
- Mental health
- Preventive care
- Coordination of care delivery
- Healthy Living Services
- Smoking Cessation Assistance
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Cancer Screening