Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
The surgery program at Tennessee Valley Healthcare System has a three-fold mission:
- provide quality surgical care for our veterans
- utilize the latest research and state-of-the-art equipment
- train residents in current surgical techniques
Surgery offers a wide experience of outpatient and inpatient services in:
- General Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Stem Cell
We also offer a same day surgery program and an active peripheral vascular lab. Care for our critical care patients is provided in our surgical intensive care unit.
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System works closely with local area hospitals and institutions to provide health services to our veterans that are not available through the VA healthcare system.
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Hours of Operation
- M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.