Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, March 24, 2020 4:14 PM CDT
We are committed to reducing COVID-19 exposures. Before coming to the medical center, please make certain your appointment was not postponed or rescheduled. Many routine exams and elective procedures are now virtual care appointments. We realize there may be some financial concerns with this change, however, federal law prohibits beneficiary travel pay to Veterans who travel to originally scheduled appointments when that appointment has been rescheduled. As a Veteran, you will always be our highest priority. Our goal is to return to normal clinic scheduling as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and service to our nation.
While the COVID-19 risk to average Americans remains low, precautionary measures can help protect some of our most vulnerable patients. To that end, TVHS is restricting visitation at all its facilities. Until further notice, visitors are not allowed on site, including Community Living Centers and intensive care units. Requests for visitation to hospice and palliative care units will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about visitation restrictions and exemptions at TVHS, visit: www.tennesseevalley.va.gov/features/Changes_to_Visitor_Policy.asp
- If you become sick, stay home and call ahead to your clinic or VA facility before visiting.
- Veterans will be screened for COVID-19 at th e drive-through screenigns and at entrances into TVHS facilities.
- Outpatients should come to appointments alone if possible.
For more information about Coronavirus and COVID-19 visit VA’s Public Health COVID page or CDC coronavirus disease 2019.
|Tennessee Valley Healthcare System||Normal Hours|
|Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Alvin C. York Campus (Murfreesboro)||Normal Hours|
|Tennessee Valley Healthcare System - Nashville Campus||Normal Hours|
|Albion Street VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Athens VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Bowling Green VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Charlotte Avenue VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Chattanooga VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Cookville VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Clarksville VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Dover VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Hopkinsville VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Maury County VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|McMinnville VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Roane County VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Tullahoma VA Clinic||Normal Hours|
|Women Veterans Healthcare Center||Normal Hours|
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 877-291-5311
- Change Your Appointment: 866-786-9367
- Media Inquiries: 615-873-7734 or 615-225-4690
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 866-786-9367
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 800-228-4973