VA » Health Care » Tennessee Valley Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Chattanooga VA Clinic
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Chattanooga VA Clinic
- Chattanooga VA Outpatient Clinic is geographically situated to offer services to veterans of 21 counties in Tennessee, North Georgia and Northwest Alabama.
- The clinic provides Primary Care, Mental Health, Dental, Audiology, Podiatry, Cardiology, Laboratory, EKGs, X-Ray, CT, and Ultrasound services to Veterans.
- Administrative services such as eligibility and enrollment, ID cards, travel claims, and patient advocacy are also available.
- Certain additional services are available remotely or will be soon through a state-of-the-art telemedicine program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or at the MyHealtheVet website.
- Free on premises