VA » Health Care » Tennessee Valley Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Clarksville VA Clinic
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Clarksville VA Clinic
- The Clarksville VA Clinic provides Primary Care, Mental Health, Social Work, Dietician, Pharmacist and Behavioral Health services to Veterans in Kentucky and Tennessee.
- This is an active clinic for Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom returnees due to its close proximity to Fort Campbell.
- Certain additional services are available remotely or will be soon through a state-of-the-art telemedicine program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or on the MyHealtheVet website.
- Free on premises.