Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Dover VA Clinic
- The Dover VA Clinic provides Primary Care, Mental Health, Social Work, Dietician, Pharmacist and Behavioral Health services to Veterans in Tennessee.
- Certain additional services are available remotely or will be soon through a state-of-the-art telemedicine program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or the MyHealtheVet website.
- Free on premises
- Monday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Closed
- Sunday, Closed