Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
International Plaza VA Clinic
- The International Plaza VA Clinic provides Primary Care, Mental Health, Social Work, Dietician, Pharmacist and Behavioral Health services to Veterans in the Nashville area.
- Administrative services include My Healthy Vet/Secure Message registration.
- Certain additional medical services are available remotely through the telehealth program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or at the MyHealtheVet website.
- Free on premises
2 International Plaza, Suite 300
Nashville, TN 37217
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Lab services are offered Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and on Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.