VA » Health Care » Tennessee Valley Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Albion Street VA Clinic
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Albion Street VA Clinic
- The Albion Street VA Clinic provides Primary Care, Mental Health, Social Work, Dietician, Pharmacist and Behavioral Health services to Veterans in the Nashville area.
- Certain additional services are available remotely or will be soon through a state-of-the-art telemedicine program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or online at the MyHealtheVet website.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Parking-Free at the Albion Street Garage on the Second Level in the VA designated spots. A parking Decal is required; Please obtain a parking decal from the clinic staff.