VA » Health Care » Tennessee Valley Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Pointe Centre VA Clinic
Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Pointe Centre VA Clinic
- The Pointe Centre VA Clinic located at 1208 Pointe Centre Drive off of East Brainerd Road in Chattanooga was opened in 2016.
- The clinic is geographically situated to offer services to veterans of 21 counties in Tennessee, North Georgia and Northwest Alabama.
- The clinic is primarily a Mental Health clinic but also houses social programs such as Addiction Therapy, Vocational Rehabilitation, Peer Support, and Homeless Support.
- Additionally, there is an Eye Clinic offering Optometry services and an Optical Fitter Shop for fitting and delivery of glasses.
- Certain additional services are available remotely or soon will be through a state-of-the-art telemedicine program including tele-retinal, tele-dermatology, tele-move, tele-tobacco cessation, tele-diabetic, tele-genomics and tele-mental health.
- Free on premises