Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
The Tennessee Valley Healthcare System pharmacy processes over 5,000 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by phone, the Internet or by mail.
Health Services Offered
Telephone Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all Tennessee Valley Healthcare System patients (touch tone phones only).
1-866-786-9367 (toll free)
- After you have dialed the number, wait for the automated attendant to answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2 for Pharmacy Options, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1 to Refill a Prescription, 2 to Check the Status of your Refill, 3 for Educational Information, or 8 to Talk with a Pharmacy Representative, then wait for an answer.
- When asked for your prescription number enter the whole number (do not enter any letters that may be printed after your Rx#), then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet website. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile for refills at TVHS Pharmacy.
For fastest service, all veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet. Because of our patient workload, prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main TVHS pharmacy windows.
All refills should be ordered at least fourteen (14) days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Just place the refill slips that you receive with your prescriptions in a stamped envelope and mail those back to the pharmacy.
If you prefer, you may drop the slips off at the pharmacy for them to be mailed to you.
Please visit the My HealtheVet website for information about any prescription you may be taking.
- Nashville Campus
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST
- Alvin C. York Campus
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. CST
- Closed on Federal Holidays
Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only)
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Pharmacy Administration Office
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays.
- Tennessee Valley Healthcare System
Hours of Operation
- M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.